[Dxspider-support] skimmer spots -> cluster

KB1H kb1h at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Nov 24 00:27:00 GMT 2009

We here at KB1H have only kept the spot to the local network. If skimmer is
tightened down to the stringent criteria it actually is pretty good.

Dick

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H at arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300