[Dxspider-support] Cluster Abuse and IP Addresses

Anthony(N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Wed Nov 25 00:57:43 GMT 2009

Lee,

You raise a very valid point regarding "Registration Required" mode.  How can we verify the authenticity of the request?
Other than trust, we cannot.  Unfortunately, I personally can do nothing other than monitor the node when possible and
utilize the registration format.  The data you are analyzing and digesting is way above my computer skills.  I hope that
which ever format we choose to police the system has some sort of user friendly interface for individuals like myself that
are not as computer savvy.

Anthony - N2KI
30MDG - 1187
 www.n2ki.com