[Dxspider-support] Cluster Abuse and IP Addresses

Anthony(N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Wed Nov 25 12:40:37 GMT 2009

Ian,

How do you maintain the list of registered users?  Do you keep a separate notepad file with all the registrants in case there
is a node failure; in which case you would have to re-register each one?  This is one my concerns with starting up
registration again on my node. Also I presume that the node partners have to be registered as well?

Anthony