[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Wed Nov 25 18:40:23 GMT 2009

IK1HJS wrote:
> How can we be sure ?
> This is something we will be paying every year, I suppose !
> So we are not paying you, who have worked day by day hard since years,
> but qrz.com for a service that, just in my opinion, should and could be
> free !

This probably explains why I took so long to fix this. However, there
are sysops who are quite to pay the subscription. I used to send some
dollars every couple of years as a donation to Fred. Every sysop should
decide for themselves what they want to do.

Everybody's mileage will vary on whether, how much or not to support
QRZ.com.

Please (PLEASE) don't post your thoughts on whether it is good or bad
that QRZ.com charges on this list. There is nothing anyone here can do
about it. Thank you in advance.