[Dxspider-support] password sysop

PA4JJ pa4jj at pa4jj.nl
Mon Nov 30 12:06:19 GMT 2009

Antony
Thanks for your reply but that is not what I meant.

I want to use it locally.
I have my cluster running on my desktop pc. My sysop call is pa4jj-9
I login remotely with my own call on my laptop using telnet, so I do telnet pa4jj.ham-radio-op.net 7300.

Now I want to use the sysop privileges on the laptop where I have logged into my cluster, so I type sysop.
Then these figures appear and I have to answer these. But with what???
Whatever I type all I get is a Sorry.
73
Jan
PA4JJ