[Dxspider-support] VHF-database v2.60

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Fri Oct 2 15:34:53 BST 2009

Hi

Guys are facing low interest with only 10-12 clusters @WW running VHF database
locally. Go support their work installing vhf database on your cluster please.

CUL Dan, S50U @ S50CLX

+++ SPECIAL NEWS +++
MMMonVHF VHF-DATABASE Issue 2.60 - 10/2009
A year is over again and we will be able to spread around a new issue of the
VHF-DATABASE (2.60 - 10/2009) to private USER as well to all interested
DX-Cluster Sysops (DX-Cluster-Types: CLX, SPIDER, AK1A and / or DXNet). If you
interested in more details please do visit our MMMonVHF-FORUM and you be able
to find more details (VHF260e.pdf), the history (history.pdf) and more...
Wish you a lot of fun with these new VHF-DATABASE!

http://www.mmmonvhf.de/

Wuppertal, september 2009
73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy) Team of MMMonVHF the VHF-DX-Portal

--
Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!
http://s50u.s50e.si