[Dxspider-support] Web Cluster Help

Hans-Jürgen Barthen, DL5DI dl5di at gmx.de
Tue Oct 13 08:56:15 BST 2009

You can get that one (it is the same like PI4CC
http://www.pi4cc.nl/cgi-bin/webcluster, DB0LJ http://dx.db0lj.de etc.) here:

http://download.prgm.org/dl5di-soft/dxspider-webcluster

It is a simple perl-script which uses direct access to the DX-Spider datas,
so it needs to run on the same PC like DX-Spider or needs at least access to
it. It can be controlled with some command line parameters to fit to
different websites.
Normally you only need to adjust header and footer and it should work.
In case of any issues or if you have any good ideas what to add or change,
please feel free to contact me.
If you add any nice features yourself it would be fine if you would send me
a copy.

73, gd dx
Hans, DL5DI