[Dxspider-support] k1xx node

charlie carroll k1xx at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 30 22:04:56 GMT 2009

A few weeks ago I had a catastrophic failure of my node.  With my
current work and travel schedules, I have been unable to free up the
necessary time to repair the damage and put my node back on the air.
Having run a node continually for over 20 years, I think now is as good
a time as any to simply shut down for good.

So, my best to all sysops.  I know it's can be a thankless job.
Dirk, a special Thank You for your work creating and maintaing DXSpider.

73 charlie, k1xx