[Dxspider-support] QRZ.PL rewrite

Ricardo Suarez lu9da at qsl.net
Mon Sep 7 00:54:59 BST 2009

I not interested in paid one cent of peso argentino ( ! ) for information
about me, and every user can think in the same way.

I not understand why the users of one great piece of open source software
like DXSpider, are forced to pay for use one database about radio amateurs,
and not understand why Dirk need to waste time in rewrite an open source
interface to one privative database.

I say NO to the use of qrz.com's xml interface if I need to pay for it.

Rick LU9DA