[Dxspider-support] Ubuntu 9.04 - console.pl

Gordon Stewart gordon_stewart at xtra.co.nz
Sun Sep 27 21:37:26 BST 2009

Hi Dirk and the group,

Exactly the same problem here with a new install from CVSlatest V1.55,
build 0.49
My system is Linux Mint 7 (Debian base)

Never had this problem before over the years installing and running
Spider on various Linux versions.

Been working on this problem for a week or two now but with no resolution.
Checked all permissions against my working Spider and they are all
identical.

The Spider engine just does not see any request to connect from the console.
I think maybe the client program has a similar connect problem as well,
it also does not want to connect to the Cluster on this machine.

Gordon
ZL2ARN