[Dxspider-support] The question from beginner: dx spider installed but I don't see spots

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 15 23:02:53 BST 2010

Alex,

I connected to your node as a user and although 'who' shows that you
are connected to W1NR, when I do a 'sh/c/a' from my node, W1NR
doesn't show any connections.  I tried to connect to W1NR as a user
and after a minute or so, it disconnected me.  Perhaps the W1NR node
is having some problems.

Bob, N7XY