[Dxspider-support] The question from beginner: dx spider installed but I don't see spots

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Fri Apr 16 23:24:25 BST 2010

The spots that do not get forwarded arrive at my node with a hop value
of 22 (H22 at end of PC11 packet). These get displayed to all the
connected users but do not get forwarded to any of my node connections.
The ones that do get forwarded are arriving with hop counts up in the
90's and they get forwarded to all of my connected node partners. It
looks like some adjustment is needed to get these to you. I am not sure
what settings they are so I will need to investigate.

As for N7XY, I don't see any issues here. There are many nodes and users
that have been connected to me for days without any disconnects. Are you
connecting as a user or node?

In addition, my node is a stratum 2 NTP time server. Use
timelord.w1nr.net to set your time using the NTP protocol.

Mike, W1NR