[Dxspider-support] agwpe and paccomm tiny 2

Manos Darkadakis sv1iw_home at raag.org
Thu Aug 5 17:51:29 BST 2010

Hello Stephen

P.E. has a wizard to add a new tnc. Select external one and among other
types PACCOM is listed. Select it and provide com port and speed (although
it will check all available ports/speeds if not)and tnc will be added.

73

Manos G. Darkadakis

SV1IW

President

Radio Amateur Association of Greece

National Society - Member of International

Amateur Radio Union  (IARU) since 1959.

160 M DXCC with a rubber duck? (17M W9INN ANTENNA)

Yes it can be done!

Tel:210-5226516

Fax:210-5226505

Mob:6974-914725