[Dxspider-support] The ongoing ROS saga

Rene Olsen rene.chr.olsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:20:03 BST 2010

Hi.

It is really sad to see someone trying to abuse the cluster system, to advertise for some
software. This is just a game of cat and mouse, and we will always be behind.

Sad but true. One can only hope that he gets tired of updating his software all the time, to
bypass the changes we make.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH