[Dxspider-support] ROS

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 19:37:15 BST 2010

On 17/08/10 19:20, K2LS wrote:
> How about adding those that send "ROS" spots be put on the lockout list
> and send the offending station a note as to why it is
> being blocked. Maybe if they realize their spots go in the trash they
> will stop.

As you may have noticed, I have been biding my time over this. My
problem is that I can see a way of dealing with this and with similar
problems in the future. However, in order to be effective, as many nodes
as possible have to upgrade.

Experience shows that this is very hard to achieve. What should I do?

Are there any ROS "target nodes" willing to share a typical login/send
data/logoff sequence with me? It may be that I can do something else
which is based on behaviour.