[Dxspider-support] file registered users corrupted

Luca - IK8TLX ik8tlx at rblob.com
Thu Jul 29 17:08:05 BST 2010

Hi to All,
this is my first post on mailing list.
First of all, this mailing was very helpful in order to install my 2 node clusters.

In the last 3 weeks, i installed DXSpider ver 1.55 build 0.71 under Win2K3 R2 on HP G5 Server.

Now in the testing phase the nodes working fine, actually they are still not official.
Today i realized that he user file is corrupted.
In order to fix this problem i try to use the daily backup in order to replace the users.v3 file, but with SH/REGISTER command i could see only 50% of registered user.
If i try to open the users.v3 file by a simple notepad, i see all user.

Is there anyone that could confirm this procedure is correct?
Is there any oder solution to import all registered user from the backup of 'spider' directory.
Hoping to be back to me with good news ;-)

best 73
de Luca IK8TLX