[Dxspider-support] PC41 loop?

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 16 10:47:36 BST 2010

We agree on what is happening.  You may not call it a bug, but I do.  The
reason hops must always be decremented and never increased is to prevent the
exact problem we are experiencing.  Other cluster node software does not
allow this "feature".

A hops count of 15 or 20 should be enough to make it to every cluster in the
whole system.  As almost all clusters are now Internet linked, I doubt that
any cluster is now more than 10 hops away from any other cluster.

Lee