[Dxspider-support] Auto spots from ROS software via 4Z5LZ-2 node

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Sun Jun 20 10:51:16 BST 2010

On 20/06/10 09:07, alex sawenok wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Thank you very much to all, who unlocked my node!
> But it seems that there are clusters that still doesn't accept spots
> from 4Z5LZ-2.

How do you know? And there is little one can do about it. Sysops will
choose to set/badnode whom they like. And one cannot always be
completely certain why :-)

If you have more than one node connection and provided at least one of
those allows you to pass spots, then your spots will get out around the
network.

> Is there a way to know where I still be banned?

No.

Dirk G1TLH