[Dxspider-support] Update problem

Gabriel Medinas gmedinas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:35:10 BST 2010

Hello folks, thanks from YV1DIG Paolo help sysop of YV5AJ DXSpider, we
resolve the problem that are in the CVS repository, I work with Wincvs
and the update give a error ver build 0.52!, in this moment the last
update are in 0.71!....then downloaded from the main DXSpider Web the
latest file in zip and now working OK the YV5KXE DXSpider (0.71).

The repository are wrong sorry....

73 de Gabriel YV5KXE
YV5KXE DxSpider