[Dxspider-support] Fw: CVS Update

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Thu Mar 4 11:28:40 GMT 2010

Hi,
Did not help on the problem I had:

cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Use of uninitialized value
in string eq at /usr/bin/git-cvsserver line 1099.' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Use of uninitialized value
in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/git-cvsserver line 1187.'
from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Need filehash at
/usr/bin/git-cvsserver line 2116.' from cvs server
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Linux.
73
Kjell