[Dxspider-support] git updates

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:00:36 GMT 2010

Are there issues at present with doing a git update ?
or am I missing the blindingly obvious someplace ?
I have been using git for a good while now to keep dxpsider up to date
so it has worked just fine in the past.

base OS is centos 5.4

[sysop at mayodx spider]$ git pull
fatal: read error (Connection reset by peer)
[sysop at mayodx spider]$

[sysop at mayodx ~]$ git clone git://scm.dxcluster.org/scm/spider
spider.new
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/sysop/spider.new/.git/
fatal: read error (Connection reset by peer)
fetch-pack from 'git://scm.dxcluster.org/scm/spider' failed.
[sysop at mayodx ~]$

--
73
Brendan EI6IZ