[Dxspider-support] Filters

Ed w3nr at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 18:35:15 BST 2010

My filters have been fine and set for several years. However this
morning that changed. I tried redoing the filters, but I'm getting the
same results. These are my current filters ::

sh/filter
W3NR-15 : spots
  filter1 reject freq hf/ssb
  filter1 accept call_dxcc 226,197
  filter2 reject on vhf,uhf

But I'm getting not only VE,W spots but EU as well.

DX de UA1APX:    14003.5  5N50K                                       1725Z
DX de NW0W:      18074.0  SM4OTI       cq loud
1725Z NC
DX de GM4JPZ:    10106.8  TA3AX        Simplex                        1725Z
DX de G0UZP:     10143.0  EH5SSC       hellshcrieber sp event stn     1726Z
DX de NW0W:      18074.9  F3AT         cq                             1726Z

I use K4JW, but I also tried N4VFF with the same results. I dropped a
note to the sysop and he suggested to ask here as it all looked right to
him. Both nodes are using 1.55 build 0.65

Any ideas or help ??

Thanks

Ed W3NR