[Dxspider-support] Filters

Ed w3nr at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 22:39:59 BST 2010

Ron Gibson wrote:
> Ed,
> What is the end result you are looking for? CW spots on HF only?

CW,Data....RTTY..etc.

These seem to be working ::

W3NR-15 : spots
  filter0 reject  not by_dxcc 226,197
  filter1 reject on hf/ssb
  filter2 reject on vhf,uhf
  filter3 accept by_dxcc 226,197

Seems you need all the rejects 1st, then the accepts. What baffles me is
where/why did this all change. The K4JW node has used DXspider for a
long time and my filters have been set just as long. All of a sudden
today they no longer worked. I logged into several other DXspider nodes
and had the same results. Some of them were on build .66 and others on .65.

Right now I'm seeing 35+ spots and all are correct.

Interesting exercise, hopefully this all will be of value to other
cluster users.

Ed W3NR