[Dxspider-support] web interface for cluster node

SM6U, Rickard sm6u at sk6aw.net
Sun May 9 13:18:08 BST 2010

We use a "cluster bot" that is permanently connected to the telnet
cluster. It inputs and outputs spots to/from a MySQL database wich the
website also uses.

To send the DX-Spots, we use the "DX BY" command to make them originate
from the correct callsign.

If you concider implementing spotting via a website, please require user
registration to cease abuse. It has been working out very well for us.

/Rick
  SM6U
  http://www.sk6aw.net/cluster