[Dxspider-support] K2LS Node

K2LS K2LS at TRIAD.RR.COM
Fri May 21 21:40:28 BST 2010

First,

Kjell, you are absolutely correct and I am remiss for not providing any
further information.

I did not put a static IP address into my computer when I replaced the
network card.

I did not  port forward to ports 23 and 7300.

I am still having a problem connecting to my node from my side of the
router using telnet dxc.k2ls.com.  I can connect  by
telnet 192.168.0.110  or telnet 192.168.0.110 7300.

Anthony, N2KI says that's the way it has to be, but, with my old router
I could just type telnet DXC.K2LS.COM and connect.

I can not use PCanywhere to connect to the node from my side of the
router. I'm not sure if I can from the outside. I have
ports 5361 and 5362 open.

Charlie K1XX, says that he is going to read the instruction book for the
D-Link 615 router and hopefully will let me know what
the problem is. (Charlie is kind of busy....)

If anyone has any idea I would surely appreciate the help.

Thank all for the continued help and support.

73, Larry
K2LS

DXC.K2LS.COM    Spots from NA Zones 1-8 ONLY!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5136 (20100521) __________

http://www.eset.com