[Dxspider-support] Please update DXSpider

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Sun Nov 14 23:55:30 GMT 2010

On 14/11/10 00:08, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> Could you all please upgrade your DXSpider nodes.
>
> I shall be adding some new stuff in the coming few weeks and it will be
> easier for me if a critical mass of nodes are running the latest stuff.
>
> 1.55 build 0.82

Thank you to all 84 of you that have, so far, updated. I am very
grateful. Please can I encourage everyone else to do the same. This
really will help both me and the wider cluster network as will reduce
some of the traffic and also reduce confusion to (some) non-DXSpider
nodes, to prevent them getting traffic that they misunderstand.

If you want to follow progress of the updates, and you are running some
kind of unix operating system, try this in a shell:-

grepdbg 'PC92\^.*\^K\^.*0.82' | cut -d^ -f2 | sort | uniq | wc -l

This is how I track how far any updates propagate. It also means that
you don't need to tell me that you have done it. I can see for myself :-)

Dirk G1TLH