[Dxspider-support] R: Re: Please update DXSpider

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 15 10:06:03 GMT 2010

Hello all, hello Dirk !

The command grepdbg 'PC92\^.*\^K\^.*0.82' |
cut -d^ -f2 | sort | uniq | wc -l

returns the total number of nodes
that are updated to 0.82.
What's the command to see the calls for the
nodes updated to 0.82 ?

TIA,
73 de Luigi, ik5zuk

originale----
DXSpider Support list"<dxspider-support at dxcluster.org>
>Ogg: Re:
[Dxspider-support] Please update DXSpider

Koopman wrote:
>> Could you all please upgrade your DXSpider nodes.
>>

>> I shall be adding some new stuff in the coming few weeks and it will
be
>> easier for me if a critical mass of nodes are running the latest
stuff.

>> 1.55 build 0.82
>
>Thank you to all 84 of you that have,
so far, updated. I am very
>grateful. Please can I encourage everyone
else to do the same. This
>really will help both me and the wider
cluster network as will reduce
>some of the traffic and also reduce
confusion to (some) non-DXSpider
>nodes, to prevent them getting
traffic that they misunderstand.

>If you want to follow progress of
the updates, and you are running some
>kind of unix operating system,
try this in a shell:-

>grepdbg 'PC92\^.*\^K\^.*0.82' | cut -d^ -f2 |
sort | uniq | wc -l

>This is how I track how far any updates
propagate. It also means that
>you don't need to tell me that you have