[Dxspider-support] any ideas

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Mon Nov 22 08:45:57 GMT 2010

On 22/11/10 02:49, N1UAN Bob wrote:
> Hi
> I was getting this error message before i upgraded to V 155 .082 and it
> didnt happen for a few days all was well now it has started again
> Can anyone tell me what is causing it and how to fix it
> Thanks
>   m__db_assert: "0" failed: file "../dist/../common/db_err.c", line 200

This is probably another manifestation of a DB_File corruption. This
could be any one of three files: the user file, the dupe file or the
dxsql file. It should also be said that this is a new one on me!

I would start by removing the dupefile and restarting. If that does  not
sort the problem then the user file can be reconstructed from one of the
user_asc files and the dxqsl info can be exported, removed and then
reimported with the dxsql_export and dxqsl_import commands.