[Dxspider-support] An Idea for DX Spider

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Sun Oct 10 16:28:20 BST 2010

On 10/10/10 11:40, Francesco GIACOIA wrote:
> A good implementation for DX CLuster Spider a opportunity to check a
> callsign spot as LoTW user with a * for example
>
> DX de IQ7TA: 7050 IZ7AUH* CQDX 1040z
>

> it's a dream or a good idea?

I don't really understand the issues other than it seems to require
someone to maintain an ever increasing database of callsigns that then
needs to be downloaded and installed frequently.

Is there anybody else out there that wants this? I know it has come up
in the past (2006) but the consensus then seemed to be that it was not a
feature that users wanted. Has anything changed since then?