[Dxspider-support] Repeating Announcements - Can anything be done?

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Mon Oct 25 20:15:58 BST 2010

On 25/10/10 20:07, Dirk Koopman G1TLH wrote:

> I forgot to mention that I have added a few commands:
>
> * dbexport - export an AK1A database to a file
> * dxsql_export - export the sh/dxsql data to a csv file
> * dxsql_import - import (and update) the exported dxsql_export cvs data
> file.

I am just that little bit dyslexic (or I spend far too much time writing
embedded SQL). At least I am consistent :-). The list should read:

* dbexport - export an AK1A database to a file
* dxqsl_export - export the sh/dxqsl data to a csv file
* dxqsl_import - import (and update the sh/dxqsl data with) the exported
dxqsl_export cvs data file.