[Dxspider-support] 64 Bit OS

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki at hvc.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 12:04:20 BST 2011

I tried to install Active PERL on a Win7 64 bit and the was OK.  Should I be
using a different version?  The problem came about when I tried to install
the modules, TimeDate ,Data-Dumper, Net-Telnet, Time-HiRes and DB_File.  I
was unable to.

What and where do I find these necessary files to run on Win 7 64 bit OS?

Anthony - N2KI

www.n2ki.com