[Dxspider-support] Documentation. Was:Re: Setup on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit (long)

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Tue Apr 12 07:24:54 BST 2011

There is a good documentation in the Spider Wiki.
Why should the software owner make its own documentation if there is a
wiki which provides detailed information plus experiences from users?

We need to go one on these 2 ways:
1. Forget the wiki and let the software owner maintain the docs.
2. Point in the installation manual to the wiki and use the wiki as
documentation.

I prefer the last option.
We do need a mirror of the wiki in case of diskcrashes or other reasons
for unavailability. If the wiki is online again I can host a mirror.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT
email: pa5kt at remijn.net