[Dxspider-support] Next questionar

kc2cwt kc2cwt at kc2cwt.net
Wed Apr 13 14:41:37 BST 2011

Are you installing it on clean hard drive.

"Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki at hvc.rr.com> wrote:

I can’t even get Ubuntu to install on the HDD.  I downloaded the ISO file, made the disk and inserted.  Booted the machine with the disk and all I get is a prompt that I can type “help”.  That did me no good as I have no idea what the list of commands are for.  Can someone help me with the install?

Anthony - N2KI

www.n2ki.com