[Dxspider-support] Next question

Anthony J. Cioffi n2ki at hvc.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 19:49:31 BST 2011

I have the correct (latest) version on the disk as it runs if I boot to windows then insert the cd. I can "sample" Ubuntu. But it does not boot or install if I do a cold boot with cd in the drive. I just get the Ubuntu word on a black screen with 5 small lights under the word. Sort of like their version of a progress bar. There it sits and the CAP light and the Scroll light on the keyboard above the number keypad just blink on and off.