[Dxspider-support] IPv6 support?

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Apr 28 02:56:21 BST 2011

   Hello Bob,

I just tried to connect to your address, and had no problem getting on with
telnet, so our path is good.

As to my node, yes it's down at the moment, as I am trying to figure out what
I borked up.   After making the changes so IPv6 worked, now it won't let me
connect on the console anymore.   The port is working, but if I try and use
the client to connect, it just flat out doesn't work.   At the moment no
clue, but as soon as I figure this out, I will try and connect to your node
from mine (WB3FFV-2)..

73's de WB3FFV

---

Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net