[Dxspider-support] IPv6 support?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Apr 28 12:16:58 BST 2011

There was an issue I thought had been fixed but I have not tried to go
back to defaults. For the console, try changing the definition of
"localhost" to 127.0.0.1 in your /etc/hosts file. If that doesn't work,
change /spider/local/DXVars.pm line $clusteraddr = "127.0.0.1" instead
of localhost.

Mike, W1NR