[Dxspider-support] Spider node has the slowwwwwssss...

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Aug 4 17:33:07 BST 2011

Just about a month ago I had a laptop that was getting increasingly sluggish to the point that it
took almost 20 minutes to start up and become somewhat useable. What I noticed was that the disk
activity light would go on solid and the system would nearly stop responding to me. Replacing the
hard drive cured the issue.

I would check the logs for disk errors or lots of "corrections". Do you have smartd running?

Mike, W1NR