[Dxspider-support] command question

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 08:20:10 BST 2011

On 04/08/11 19:18, Michael A. Serowik wrote:
> Does the sh/wx command work?
>
> Keep getting not yet implemented yet?

and that is correct. You are, I think, the first person to ask for this
in the ten or twelve years DXSpider has been around.

I cannot remember the last time I saw some WX announcements being
around. There certainly aren't many sent, except if something
catastrophic happens. The difficulty is that any weather sent is
virtually useless to anyone except users in the sender's immediate area.

But the main reason is still that there is very little WX broadcast.