[Dxspider-support] Bulletins

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed Aug 31 19:37:55 BST 2011

If you don't see them with a 'dir' command, then you are not getting them. Have your upstream
partner confirm that your NODECALL-SSID is listed in the '/spider/msg/forward.pl' and that the
cluster was restarted or the 'load/forward' command was given. Then when 'new' messages are received
by your partner, they should get to your node.

Mike, W1NR