[Dxspider-support] Ubuntu 11.04 and java applet

Michael A. Serowik maserowik at verizon.net
Thu Jul 21 00:10:46 BST 2011

I was able to get the error that was generated.

Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26
Using JRE version 1.6.0_26-b03 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Users\MSerowik
c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
o:   trigger logging
q:   hide console
r:   reload policy configuration
s:   dump system and deployment properties
t:   dump thread list
v:   dump thread stack
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>

load: class spiderclient.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: spiderclient.class
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
	at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: spiderclient.class

Not quite sure where to go now.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mike