[Dxspider-support] IPv6 at EI7MRE

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:15:50 BST 2011

Hello all

DYNdns who provide me with the DNS resolution that I use for my cluster
now provide ipv6 DNS services

as a result I have added IPv6 records for EI7MRE

ei7mre.ath.cx port 7300

This should mean that if you connect to ei7mre from a machine with IPv6
connectivity that the connection will go via IPv6

I would appreciate it if some of you (both with and without native IPv6
) could connect and report any issues, especially things like slow or
failed connection or issues with logging software

it all looks good from here but I have properly functioning native IPv6
connectivity

you can see how you are connected by taking a look at your Ip using the
who command

--
73
Brendan EI6IZ