[Dxspider-support] LU9DA-6 and QRZ.COM

Steve - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Sun Jun 19 00:50:25 BST 2011

Rick,

Good luck finding an existing FREE service.

If only I was a programmer...

The raw data is FREE from our FCC for stateside callsigns and other
sources  for the rest of the world. If only someone could write a small
front-end program that pulls the Name & QTH information, much like the
US Database lookup inside DXSpider.

73, Steve - AA4U