[Dxspider-support] LU9DA-6 and QRZ.COM

Ricardo Suarez eleu9da at ciudad.com.ar
Sun Jun 19 01:01:30 BST 2011

Hi, Steve

No problem for write the program, before this new, very restrictive rules in
qrz.com I write a couple of qrz.pl replacements working well.

If other hams in the world tell me the source of raw data for callsigns in
their countries, its very possible a new dxspider search extension for
callsign data...

Regards

Rick LU9DA