[Dxspider-support] Dxspider only works started manually

Jose Ng Lee jng at psi.net.pa
Wed May 25 23:58:39 BST 2011

Hi,

My DxSpider node HP2AT-4 (linux) has been working OK for many years.  Yesterday, I tried to connect from home and got a Connection Refused and can't connect anymore.

I ended the respawing and manually started DXSpider.  It worked OK.  Can connect OK and see the normal activities OK on screen with connection to other nodes.

Searched in Google for a solution.  Did perl users.asc.  But still only work If I manually start the system.  Doesn't work with the inittab respawning.

Anyone has similar problems in the past that can help me figure out a solution.

Thanks,
José / HP2AT