[Dxspider-support] CTY-2115 Country Files - 04 November 2011

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 4 20:29:49 GMT 2011

Dirk determined that "VERSION" did not have the callsign indicator in
front of it, like:

    =VERSION

This turned out to be a software bug (on my part) which has been there
over a year, since I re-wrote all the code. One bit in the data
structure holding this special callsign (as well as VERyyyymmdd) was
left undefined.  It's worked all this time, until this particular
release!

I'll push out a new version of the country files tonight (after 0z on
the 5th).  Sorry for all the trouble this caused!

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us