[Dxspider-support] usdbraw.gz out of date

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Mon Oct 24 12:59:26 BST 2011

Due to a permissions issue with the raw download from the FCC site the
usdbraw.gz file on my server was several months old. I have fixed the
problem and it should now be updated every Sunday morning as planned.
Since the date on the usdbraw file was getting changed, I never noticed
that there was a problem. Thanks to Tom, wb8zrl, for bringing it to my
attention.

Please download the updated file on http://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz or
via ftp at ftp://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz to /spider/data. Then Create
the updated database with the command
'/spider/perl/create_usdb.pl /spider/data/usdbraw.gz'
Then on the console terminal issue the command
'load/usdb' or restart the cluster.

73 de Mike, W1NR