[Dxspider-support] Help with www::mechanize over win32

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:44:38 BST 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Jose Robaina, YV5TX
<jose.yv5tx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need some help to install the mention cpan module above, because I found only the gz.tar version without any .pm in file to permit the perl command install the module correctly. All PPM modules that the spider needs has its .pm file inside already. But the www-mechanize not
>
> Please tell me how I can get this module compatible with perl under windows or how can I do to make this module work

Hola,

Which Perl are you using?  I've installed this module into both
ActiveState and Cygwin, and have never had a problem.  You are best
off using CPAN to download and install the package.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us