[Dxspider-support] questions

Simone IK5YZW bianchi.s at tin.it
Thu Oct 27 11:07:15 BST 2011

Hi Rick,

I dont know if this can solve your problem.
If you want to prevent fake callsigns  from sending spots you can add a line
in spider/scripts/startup file :

set/var $main::reqreg = 1

in this way new users need to be registered to be able to send
spots/announce

Else you have to set password for each user

Hope this help

Simone  IK5YZW