[Dxspider-support] Dxspider-support Digest, Vol 104, Issue 4

Gary - K7EK gary.k7ek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 23:11:48 BST 2011

I'm pleased to see that we may have a viable alternative to QRZ!. For the
time being, I have been using SH/WM7D for USA callsign lookup in my Spider.
That works pretty well, but of course is limited only to USA stations. It
would be nice if WM7D could include worldwide lookups. I think that HamQTH
shows promise and hope that it will be embraced by the amateur radio
community, especially DX spider & logbook developers.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

---