[Dxspider-support] DX Spots

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:41:34 BST 2012

Ryan

EI7MRE is pretty well peered these days.

EI7SDX      Spider  1.55 build: 0.92
IK8HJC-6    Spider  1.55 build: 0.111
IR5PWJ-6    Spider  1.55 build: 0.111
JG1YGH-15   Spider  1.55
KB8PMY-3    Spider  1.55 build: 0.111
KC9AOP-1    Spider  1.55 build: 0.111
UT1U        Spider  1.55 build: 0.82
VE9SC       Spider  1.55 build: 0.104
WB3FFV-2    Spider  1.55 build: 0.89
WR3D        Spider  1.56 build: 0.17

it's usually a good idea to have a  second peer so that you have a
reliable feed if I break something at ei7mre ;-)

you could research for a well connected cluster in the US and ask the
sysop if he will peer

I'd be interested in samples of spots that you think are missing so that
I can take a look to ensure that I am getting them ok and to debug any
issues that may exist on my side.

Also check that your system clock is accurate, running ntpd is probably
the way to ensure that it stays in sync.

On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 09:30 -0400, Ryan Collier wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>

> Right now I only have ei7mre connected to the dxspider. Should I have
> more than one? On comparison I am missing about 15 spots. Should I
> have on in the us also?

73
Brendan EI6IZ